Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Just Say Haii...

I feel like yesterday when I firstly write on this blog. It inspired by a film, from that time I was so active in writing here. But time passes so fast, I become rarely to write here. This is not because I don't have an idea, this is because I don't have any will to write down my mind. Today is the fifth day of December, it means that we will face a new year in some days later. Then my question, how was your year? have you prepared for the new frame for a new year ahead? I think some of us feel that planning or frame in next year becomes complicated.

well, today I think I should start my habits to write down my mind here. Many stories that I haven't told you, I feel I need to do that. I get some reason of that, I believe when we write what we undergo and feel it means that we have stored it. Stored? yeah, it means we have make a mark and make it eternal. Our story could inspire or give somebody else. So, you need to write what you feel and undergo.

I think for say hello this afternoon is enough guys, I'll greet you next time...

0 comments :

Post a Comment