Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Scholarship of My Senior

I think I feel lucky to be here now, Sekolah Tinggi Akuntansi Negara (STAN). Although I've graduated in 2012 but I still feel that I'm a student. Being big family of STAN is a pride. I meet great people that inspire me. One of them is my senior. Now, he gets his scholarship in Japan, such a cool man. I realize that he is getting it when I was on facebook. He published his photos in Tokyo, Waww, I feel envy.

Talking about this my senior, he is a great man I think. He is smart, religious, and determined. I'm learning much from him. We will know his capability by reading his writing on his blog. I hope him to find his way to be great leader in the future. He is also the best alumnus in D-IV program. I think there is no edge if I explain about him, it's hard to be like him. 

I always believe that our dream is a guidance of our fate. The bigger your dream the bigger your effort and finally good fate will be with you. Don't even dream a little thing, just make big dream. And now I'm working on General Directorate of Treasury of Ministry of Finance, I will keep my dream on fire to find my fate. May God shows me the way that I want. And I pray the same for you, the readers.

I won't speak a lot this chance, this writing is a reminder to us all that OUR DREAM WILL GUIDE US TO THE OUR FATE like my senior that I believe he has a big dream too. Remember it well. See you in good fate.

0 comments :

Post a Comment