Thursday, September 1, 2011

Doomsday, Will It Be?

Honestly, if you think something it will influence you. It will accompany you, it can make you worry. Yeah, like my dream one night. I felt so woried, big flood was going to hit our land. It was so terrible. Till now, I feel my fear of my dream.

I can’t tell you sistematically about my dream and the detail. And I don’t have any means to make you fearful. This gonna be my writing, a writing of human being feeling what he underwent. Many exerpts of messange I understood and I realize now what my dream means. I needn’t worry more than I should be.

A Good Habit Gives Us Benefit
Do you agree with my statement I write above? Believe or not is up to you. I really rely on this statement. If you still confuse of this, let’s look I give you some analogical examples. Do you ever get up late so you come late to school? If yeah, that’s because of your habitual sleeping time. You go sleeping late then you wake up late too. Is it good? Absolutely No.

Now, answer my question. What causes you come late to school? Easily you can answer because of your waking up late. That’s a habit man, that gonna make you harm not benefit. Because only a good habit does give you benefit.

A good habit is hard to do, but believe that it gives you a wonderful result. Using time effectively is one of good habits, this refer to dicipline of ours. Yeah, by doing everything diciplinely you will get the best result. The best one, it must be.

Back again to my dream, there I felt so hungry but I should be strong not to eat because there is no food existing. I saw everything was destroyed by a huge flood. Nothing left. Just me and my family striving life without food.

I link this dream to my habit in fasting, I then realize that my fasting habit will help me in unexpected situation like a disater. I could not to eat for some times long. That’s because when I fasted I don’t eat anything for 24 hours (in my religion fasting a day is 24 hours, a day and a night). This makes me stronger.
Stronger no to eat, stronger not to drink any water. I get my habit from fasting. You might ask in your mind that “Do you expect a such happen?”. I firmly answer NO. I just take a lesson what I dreamt and how I should face my worst day.

I don’t expect that happen guys, I still wanna live because I feel I’ve not made my parents happy. I’ve not done what I should do, many things I’ve not done. And I wanna do those before I die, before I go home (hereafter).

Dreams Must Go On, Right?
The film of Doomsday, the Mayan Prediction, the Bhiksu’s Vision in Tibet, and the Prediction of Famous Paranormal in Indonesia say in the same theme, DOOMSDAY. That’s on December 21st, 2012 (according to the Mayan’s Calendar). The Mayan Prediction says that the end of this earth is on that date. Because this earth goes to the end of mass. The last mass earth undergoes. They called the purification time.

Then the Bhiksu’s Vision in Tibet sees that in the beginning of year 2012 is a terrible year, and the Prediction from Mama Laurent before her death she said that the population of human kind in this universe will be just 40% left. How a terrible it will be. She said that his vision of year 2012 is dark and no more explanation she told before her death.

Thinking those predictions we will feel hopeless of our dreams. Yeah, I myself feel that. It is September 2011 now, it means that we have only one year to live (Noticed that if you believe those predictions). Like a patient diagnosed to have a life only one year left.

By feeling this you can feel what a diagnosed patient feel. Feeling that every second is very worth and will be so sorry if not to do something useful. This is different if we are healthy and not to be diagnosed will live only a year left.

This is the same as the predictions. If you believe those, it means that we still have a year left to accomplish what denied, to finish our obligations, to do something useful, to do more than we do if no predictions are stated.

0 comments :

Post a Comment